Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TROUM >> Saiws 7" out now!

Here it is - finally!
E=mc27 ... pic disc by TROUM
$30 each......
Jeeez! That's Expensive? !!! "Bloody Equation price gouging good-for-nothing a**-holes ... etc etc"
Yes --- hands-up in guilt ... it IS expensive BUT I'm still selling at COST (well, I actually LOSE $0.08 per copy to be precise).
The covers cost a FORTUNE to make and ship (plus I got whacked by heavy import duties .... I guess I did my little bit for our national debt crisis...)
Liquid-Gel filled with "sand & sea" filling. Die-cut, printed gatefold.
I certainly know of no other record like this anywhere, it's unique...
179 copies as that's all I could afford to get made!
If you in USA suggest you buy direct from me or if you in Europe suggest you go direct to Drone Records. Aquarius in SF will take a few copies too...



Alan McClelland did an outstanding job on the whole thing -- concept, design and innovation.
The music works PERFECTLY.
More images below....


No comments: