Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aidan Baker :: Gathering Blue :: Out Now

Finally!
This is now out --- but not for long I fear.
Why? Because pre-orders from distributors were overwhelming and I am effectively sold-out, except for the few copies I have for my own modest mail order sales (as of writing this I have no more than 60 copies - split between black and sky blue editions).

The lovely Mottled Peacock Blue vinyl copies are only available via distributors (see list below) - so please support your local distributor and record shop and buy these directly from them.
(Some of these were given some limited Sky Blue copies - not sure who exactly).

Because I have to sell these limited edition copies on a first-come first served basis and I must reserve the right to limit the numbers sold to each person to prevent future eBay gouging.

I am deeply proud of this release as the music is fabulous - I think it is Aidan's strongest album - just lovely.
The following distributors were given mottled peacock blue copies (see my web site for links):

USA ~~~~~~~~~

Forced Exposure (they supply many shops)
Beta-lactam Ring
Mimaroglu Music Sales
Soleilmoon

Germany ~~~~~~~~~~

Adagio 830
Drone

UK ~~~~~~~~~~~

Norman Records

1 comment:

Matt Smith said...

Picked up a copy at Mimaroglu tonight. Absolutely stunning, and I haven't even heard it yet.