Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bass Communion :: Pacific Codex ... now you see it, now you don't

The Bass Communion Pacific Codex CD+DVD-Audio box set was officially released on 11th February 2008 ...
... it was officially sold out on 13th February 2008.

I was somewhat taken aback by the incredible response to this release. In short it's been non-stop here: furiously collating, wrapping, labeling and packing copies ready for shipping (many have gone out already - the remainder will go out this week as I am currently waiting on some essential shipping supplies).
I am essentially on my own here (with a little help from my cat Ralphie, who insists on sitting exactly where you are working and don't want him to be ...) which means it takes a little longer to get things sorted. So a big thank you to all those who helped make this a success.

Note: I had to refund a number of people their money as they had already ordered a copy from Headphone Dust and we had to impose a strict 1-copy-per-customer policy --- as we wanted as many people as possible to get a copy (please, no clever-dicky remarks to the effect "well, why not press-up more" - it's really not as easy as that).

The next Equation (the extra-ordinary audio mayhem that is the LP/7" by TNB+DSM - see previous postings) will be following shortly (end February I hope) but is almost all sold out on pre-orders from distributors alone. I will have some for sale on my site, but not a whole lot and I suspect this one is going to shoot out the door almost as fast as Pacific Codex.

No comments: